Wednesday 14 November 2012

Tutorial 3ds Max 2013 Beginners

Hello and welcome to my blog. I have been learning how to use 3ds Max at college and today in order to remember the tools, and other parts of this software, I have put together a written step by step tutorial on the  basics by creating a house. This written tutorial was created in word and has plenty of screenshots to help you out.

I thought it would be nice to share this with everyone considering mine seems to be much more detailed than others. If you are new to 3ds Max then this could hopefully come in handy for you. 

I have made it as simple as possible but with as much detail to help you.

As I am a student, I am able to get this software for free from my college for 3 years. So I hopefully can make some video tutorials as well as written if you think that will be much easier for you.


Feel free to email xblazingstar94x@gmail.com for any further help. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts