Sunday 10 March 2013

Emulators (NDS) [BREIF]

NDS Emulator


Do you want a good emulator? Well I can show you where to download ROMS and a good Emulator for free (Educational Purposes Only) I generally use an emulator to create a 'let's play' on DS games. Otherwise I rather buy games for my DS. The best one I would recommend is Desmume.

To play on an emulator, you will need a ROM. You can download ROMS from here.
(You can always find more websites by going to Google and typing in NDS ROMS)

Steps to downloading and opening up a ROM.

I do believe this technically illegal...I can't be 100% on all laws across the world. This is for education purposes only. I do not tend to use this program purposely. I take no responibility. Do it at your own risk or buy a DS system and games.

DOWNLOADING




 Step 1: First go to the Desmume website and click download.




Step 2: Select which one is suited for your computer. The select and follow the instructions to download.



      Step 3: Extract the file to whatever location you want on computer. (i.e. Desktop)



Step 4: Open the program and go to file > open > then select a ROM downloaded from the website given.


Once it opened up you can play like any DS game. If you need any infomation on more settings etc. Please leave a comment below or email here

If you send an email please name the subject 'Emulator Article' or something along those lines so I know not to delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts