Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sketchman Stickman Game

Sketchman is one of my favorite online games. It is really simple and probably endless. You keep running throughout the game dodging all obstacles and enemy's in the way.
Simply control using the 'up' arrow key and the space bar.
Press ↑ to jump
Press ↑ x2 to double jump
Press ↑ x3 and hold to glide
Then press space bar to shoot

Here is some gameplay when i very first played the game. The scores in this video aren't great. However, i have now beaten my score and got to 1555 points as my personal best.(since have beaten but unknown of score)

It is a very fun, simple and cool game to play if you are interested in stickman games like me. You can find this game at miniclip.

Miniclip is a popular game site for mini games. Has thousands of games to play from all sorts of genres.

If you need help or to contact me about a game i might be interested in looking up then my email for you is xblazingstar94x@gmail.com
Thank You for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts