Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Opinion on Mega Evolution (Pokemon)

Although I do like the design of the Y version of Mega Charizard. I find it totally unnecessary that Mega's were made. It looks very Digimon.

This is not my video, but I wish to share this with you if you haven't seen all the mega designs.


Even as a massive Charizard fan, I don't think he should have got 2 mega evolutions and the other 1st generation starters didn't. I also think the X version is way over powered. Oh and like MewTwo wasn't overpowered enough? Now he has 2 new forms. FML. MewTwo is a cool Pokemon. However, I would never use him.

I am still debating whether or not I want to use my main Pokemon, Charizard, as a mega evolution or not.

This is just my little rant. I like some of the designs but it wasn't needed. I think it looks like they just ran out of new ideas for Pokemon. I would be happy to hear your thoughts. My opinions are strong so be prepared because I might 'friendly argue'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts