Sunday 24 November 2013

New Character OC

NEW OC 

Nella Fruitella

I have been wanting to create a OC for quite sometime.I have a couple more ideas in mind on what I want for some OC's . However, for now, here is my first one.

 
So, This is Nella. As a joke, between friends, I have named her fully 'Nella Fruitella' Catchy.

Profile:

Name: Nella Fruitella

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Style: Steampunk

Favourite Colour: Orange

Personality/Nature: Kind heartened but feisty and has a good sense of humour

Occupation: Time Traveler and Clock Shop Worker

Pass-time Interests: She write stories about adventures she has had as a child.

More info: As she has grown up, she has had many adventures. She has an older brother called Cody (I guess his last name is fruitella too but his has less of a ring) who is 2 years older. They used to live  by a small wood with there father. As for her mother, she passed away when she was 6. Her and Cody (I will make his character look sometime) played in the wood all the time, playing games they would make up as children do. A lot of fantasy and make belief things. She had a small accident as a child, in the woods, which lead to the scare on her eye.

How did she become a steampunk character?

Her father owns a clock shop, in which she works in. As her father makes and sells clocks. She became fascinated in his work. She began to take interest in clockwork and machinery. The style became 'a thing' in her late teenage years.

Why Time Traveler? 


She was made as a part of my steam punk project at college. It had to be to do with time traveling and as I did not want to change this, I stuck with it. It makes her slightly more interesting in my point of view.



Finally, I would like to add one more thing. I want to create a fictional story based off this character at some point and so I will be hopefully in my spare time upload a chapter at a time, per post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts